- Prepare and test samples from all phases of a manufacturing or other handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project.
- Employ a variety of methods that can vary from industry to industry but generally require basic lab-work skills and thorough understanding of chemical testing equipment and processes.
- Prepare documents that report the results of their lab work.
- Responsible for minor equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Have a role in preserving workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate, since they sometimes work with hazardous materials.
- 2-4 Years experience
- Chemist or Pharmacist